MEA Chit Chat (SPoilers INSIDE! BEWARE!)

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
LadyALy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MEA Chit Chat (SPoilers INSIDE! BEWARE!)

Postby LadyALy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:33 am

AlexiaRevan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 am

haha it's just a saying..sort of :P

Like her? I dont hate her..even though she was the lesbian romance .

I just find her horribly cliché and she wasn't my type . I did do her romance of course....

But didn't hook me . I like Alien..Give me Alien! :lol: Vetra!!! Soon! :mrgreen:

My main romance was Samara , it was Love at first sight :oops: when I saw her the 1st time..I knew I was dooomed!

Happily dooomed :lol:

P.S: I agree , although....in my case lol I'm having a horrible lag regardless . So that make the new Mako even worse .

But I did find driving around that desert 1st planet kinda of a pain . Too many rocks . Hell...even when it lend....who is the genius land something that large in such a small space ? lol at least it is less bouncy then the old Mako was , and it climb everything..so the chances of getting stuck are less .
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm

cwhitney

Postby cwhitney » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”