Various bits of info on ME: Andromeda

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
Tup
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Various bits of info on ME: Andromeda

Postby Tup » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 pm

LadyALy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LadyALy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Installed the nvidia driver this afternoon.

Also a 500 MB update for the game. Well, at least I'll be completely up to date when the game is finally here, Thursday.

Tup

Postby Tup » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Still waiting for my product key and I kinda doubt that I'll get it early so it might slip to Friday.

EDIT:
Well, got the key. Now preloading.

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”