We are all here enjoying Madden since we love

A forum to discuss the Mass Effect trilogy, the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, and characters.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Megaomgchen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

We are all here enjoying Madden since we love

Postby Megaomgchen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:13 am

We are all here enjoying Madden since we love football and want to play soccer matches. We are also all here because Madden's NFL exclusivity makes it our only choice. And so long as they do not need to be worried about us moving over to a rival, they have no motive to sink more money to the product.The animations just are not working correctly it would be interesting if the animations made feel for the manner Madden is moving but it makes no sense for a receiver to high point a ball when they could run right through it for a RAC catch it is just madden using animations to make Madden harder.

I've a love/hate relationship with Madden. I play it all of the time and have loads of fun with it, I believe that it's far better than lots of folks here give it credit for. I also understand that there's just so much more Madden could have and can relate to a lot of those complaints. That's the hate part. It enough for me to be a little mad about its unfulfilled potential, although it's a good match for me to love playing.

The passing is soooooo busted and I am not sure if or how they fix it. A good deal of real football passing is based on the smallest of creases, DB's not needing their heads turned aroundback shoulder fades, etc. but madden needs your receivers to be wide ass open to have an opportunity to catch the ball. Also the catch animations are complete garbage. Unless there isn't a defender within 10 yards you can't RAC. The catch animations; your Madden player will probably be falling into the floor and all of a sudden gets flipped in the atmosphere. I despise grab animations that are aggressive since 15 feet just fly in the air for an interception.

I understand the opinion with all the ball flying in the atmosphere but it happens in Madden. The defender having the right to the ball as the receiver isn't taken into consideration by the pass interferences. If the receiver becomes grazed at the smallest it's a pass interference. Madden still has not fixed interactions between also the sidelines and out and swing paths. Madden players' momentum only carries them out of boundaries when they're literally wide open. I've waited until black friday to buy, although I play because my friends and I run a CFM and we attempt to song the sliders to combat a number of the terribleness. I can't justify giving EA a 60 to get Madden.

Return to “Mass Effect”