WhiteFanposts Fanshots

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
elaine95

WhiteFanposts Fanshots

Postby elaine95 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Sean McVay’s rapid rise to success with the Rams led to a lot of discussion of teams looking for the next McVay in their head coaching searches this offseason and the Bengals certainly fell into that category.They hired Zac Taylor Drew Sample Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , who was the Rams’ quarterbacks coach until officially agreeing to a contract in Cincinnati on Monday. Taylor was introduced at a press conference on Tuesday and questions about McVay were part of the program.Taylor said McVay was an example of a coach “doing it the right way” and that he learned a lot from his former boss over the last two years. He also said he’ll fail if he tries to be McVay instead of doing “the best I can my way.”“Sean is a very dynamic personality,” Taylor said, via ESPN.com. “He walks in front of a room and he energizes that room. And that’s Sean’s personality. I’m a little more reserved. … So I’m not going to try to be Sean. Sean is spectacular in his own way and I’m going to do it the way I feel most comfortable with and has got me to this point.”One thing Taylor said he does hope to emulate about McVay is building a coaching staff where everyone feels valued and able to express their ideas. Taylor said he wants to bring in “outside-the-box thinkers” to accomplish that task and that process will be first up on his to-do list with the Bengals. Dan Parr gives the Bengals an A- for their draft class, which is the highest grade in the division, while the Steelers are at the bottom with a B-."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBANFL.com gives Bengals best draft grade of the AFC North; Steelers are worstNew Drew Sample Jersey 2019 ,107commentsDan Parr gives the Bengals an A- for their draft class, which is the highest grade in the division, while the Steelers are at the bottom with a B-.EDTShareTweetShareShareNFL.com gives Bengals best draft grade of the AFC North; Steelers are worstCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsZac Taylor has an uphill climb ahead of him if he wants to compete in the division, but after draft day, everything got a little easier.The new Bengals head coach collected an awesome draft class Youth Drew Sample Jersey , trading up twice in the fourth round for specific targets. The Bengals were taking steal after steal during the draft, then got another steal when they signed Stanley Morgan as an undrafted free agent.Fans aren’t the ones that are excited about the draft. NFL’s Dan Parr wrote that the Bengals had the best draft class in the AFC North.Parr gave the Bengals an A-, which is the best grade in the division. The Ravens were second with a B+, the Browns were third with a B, and the Steelers were dead last with a B-.Here’s what Parr said about the Bengals:Parr also said that Renell Wren is the biggest sleeper picked in the division:What makes this draft class so great is that the Bengals found a way to draft for need and for potential. Jonah Williams and Pratt will start right away while other picks like Wren White Drew Sample Jersey , Finley, Anderson or Trayveon Williams could possibly start in the future.Hopefully, this is the first instance in a long list of Taylor besting the Steelers.

Return to “After Life”