Renée Shepard - Profile

Post your Shepards character profiles and back stories.
Ground_Squirrel

Re: Renée Shepard - Profile

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Why not Liara? :o

Definitely not my Renée then ;)

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:Why not Liara? :o

Definitely not my Renée then ;)

Hummm...

It's a good question . I guess I feel the background create that shepard . And I like to make small tiny connection between the shepard and who she romance .

One downside , is that there re things from ya chosen profile you can't talk about directly during dialogues .

Like after you defeat Benezia , there is no ''I'm sorry , my sympathy, condoleance'' + '' a bit more depandant of your background'' .

So because of that , I assign a shepard to each romance . And say an earthborn would date Liara but she would be different if she does in comparaison if she date Garrus or Traynor .

*scratch head* urgh I don't know how to explain it any better sorry . But it is the Tiny miniscule things that could change a shepard personality . The tie of liara losing her mother and shepard still having one is too taunting and make a whole difference in a playtrough in comparaison if she date a shepard who never knew what familie was like .

and yes thats how I end up with Lot of shepard and now I dont recall who is who lol welcome to my hell :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:31 pm

That is why there's head canon ;)
Still not quite sure where I'm going with this though.

I picture that since Ren's a biotic, she was trained in fine-tuning her biotic skills by the asari (unlike Kaidan who was trained by turians). She may have gotten an interest in asari then.

Then there's the love at first sight thing that could make sense.

Or maybe this is all because blue is my favourite colour?

Some things still aren't set in stone yet when it comes to her background.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Hum..

I always though Head canon mean you choose one toon and make it your main aka canon ? isn't that what it mean?

Cose I can't have just one..I have many and I luv them all equally .

I picture that since Ren's a biotic, she was trained in fine-tuning her biotic skills by the asari (unlike Kaidan who was trained by turians). She may have gotten an interest in asari then.

So..reneé is an Adept ? Wait a sec..she is a Vanguard..why didn't you make her an Adept ? It would fit so well with what ya saying .

Unlike ya are like meh..and suck at playing Adept . I'm sure the class is awesome in the right hand..but it just aint for me lol .

Then there's the love at first sight thing that could make sense.

YES TO BOTH !

Omg..yes . At least that's how I felt with my shepard . Especially if ya pick that top dialogue *wink wink* Ya know what I mean , it happen just after the Love scene...and Yes..shepard sounded so...I'm totaly inlove with youliara take my soul please ha ha

and Blue..hello.......ya talking to one of the biggest obsessive over them Blue ladies :lol:

There is no doubt for me at least , that a shepard and Liara romance is Love at first Sight . And if I were here a couple of years back , I would've laughed at that idea . I was a pessimist . When I hear about ''Love at First Sight'' I would just scoff and mock thinking it's for teenager and fairy folk .

How much time change you huh...now I adore the idea . Well that and Thanx to a Mod that changed my vision totally lol

Yet....while I believe Liara is love at first sight , how did I move from Liara to making Samara my main Li ?

I really should write this stuff down , because in ME1 the romance of Liara is full of wonder , and magic . Then come ME2 and it become tragedy...then come ME3....and my heart is totaly torn apart . It's so saaaad....

(....to be continued ... aka..leaving it to suspence lol I'm tha evil ! :lol: )
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 pm

AlexiaRevan wrote:I always though Head canon mean you choose one toon and make it your main aka canon ? isn't that what it mean?

If you can create different Shepards with different backgrounds there's no reason why there can't be different head canons right?

AlexiaRevan wrote:So..reneé is an Adept ? Wait a sec..she is a Vanguard..why didn't you make her an Adept ? It would fit so well with what ya saying .

Yes, she is a Vanguard. She was my first Shepard and I didn't make her an Adept, because Vanguard just appealed to me more than Adept. Mostly because of the lack of weapons.
It also seems to be a pain in the ass to play as an Adept, so I never picked if for any of my Shepards, but then I could be wrong.
I guess Vanguard gives you the best of both worlds.

GroundSquirrel wrote:Then there's the love at first sight thing that could make sense.

AlexiaRevan wrote:YES TO BOTH !

Omg..yes . At least that's how I felt with my shepard . Especially if ya pick that top dialogue *wink wink* Ya know what I mean , it happen just after the Love scene...and Yes..shepard sounded so...I'm totaly inlove with youliara take my soul please ha ha

and Blue..hello.......ya talking to one of the biggest obsessive over them Blue ladies

I'm pretty sure there'd be no Shepard/Liara romances for me if Liara had been pink :lol:

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Hum just noticed I'm spamming ya poor profile . my bad .

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Nah, it's not that bad.

Return to “Character profiles and backgrounds”