Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

A forum to discuss BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.
AlexiaRevan

Re: Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 am

Nvm..yeah , I had to do the flashpoints .

I did 3 last night and got some reward...

Kinda a bummber though . All I end up getting were armors but only Gloves , Boots and Headgear lol

So much for that... :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Anyway, got through the screenshots.

It doesn't help that early in August I found high quality fansubs of the Legend of Galactic Heroes anime series. I found the Eternal Fleet's formation to be oddly familiar. ;)

The lighting in general in the cutscenes is pretty good, though it looked a bit odd here.

Not sure if it's my graphics settings or maybe the lighting from Asylum's local star. Alderaan has some strange lighting conditions outdoors.

Figured since she'd been in carbonite for five years she'd send her usual Sith robes to the cleaners and put on an outfit that doesn't scream "LOOK AT ME! SITH FUGITIVE RUNNING AROUND!" to anyone nearby. ;-)

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay, silly caption time:

"A friend will bail you out of jail, a real friend will be there with you saying 'W00t! That was AWESOME!!!'"

:D

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:46 am

Did see the new Trailer and it is super awesome - epic !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Now I am very excited what happens -
In meanwhile I try to complete as much as possible

This is my Barsen'thor Vi on a special recruiting mission in Nar Shaada

Tup

Postby Tup » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:00 am

It does look interesting. Though, my sub has been on hold for some time now since I want to wait a bit to get a bit more value out of it.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:50 am

Oh - KotET is awesome ! Couldn't nearly stop myself from playing. No bugs, no lags - amazing story - alll chapters at once. LOVE IT :)

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:54 pm

LadyALy wrote:Oh - KotET is awesome ! Couldn't nearly stop myself from playing. No bugs, no lags - amazing story - alll chapters at once. LOVE IT :)

I'm not finished yet (doing Chapter 2 currently) but I did encounter few issues... When my knight got knocked down in one scripted even she was totally mangled (some kind of weighting issue). Also during the walker scene my jedi knight was wearing sith warrior getup*. Servers lagged a bit so the combat didn't always feel super responsive. In any case though... Things are looking rather interesting.

Just wondering if they should have spend all the energy in making kick as single player Star Wars game... Like proper KOTOR sequel.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:23 am

It certainly feels that way !

So I have encountered 1 small bug in chapter 4 so far. Died ( cause I was careless on Iokath ) - and then all the approaching droids vanished. But a simple relog did solve the problem.
A lot of new features I didn't even try yet.

Tup

Postby Tup » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Heh, happened again:

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:41 pm

I will probably fall further and further behind on the newer series since I will likely make a Jedi Sage run. I did have fun logging in after the update to have my seven or so lvl 1 characters pick their AC. I also confirmed that the data crystals were cashed in since they now have 2500 credits. (From those 5 you get for RotHC.)

I also created a sentinel, just to see how a new character would work out. I rerolled once so the cantina rewards from 2015 would stop giving me the same dye color and I found the e-mail that used to give you five common crystals now gives five "Depleted" crystal worth 500 credits each. Which hopefully means those quests that later give you an e-mail with commendations/crystals/etc will give those so they can be vendored.

Return to “SWTOR”