Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

A forum to discuss BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.
Sinapus

Re: Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

Postby Sinapus » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:23 pm

"Hello, I am a ruthless pirate and totally not a Sith Lord of immense power!"

"Really, I don't think the cover story is going to work. They keep running and screaming as soon as the purple lightning comes out."

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Sinapus wrote:"Hello, I am a ruthless pirate and totally not a Sith Lord of immense power!"

"Really, I don't think the cover story is going to work. They keep running and screaming as soon as the purple lightning comes out."

The Purple stuff..it just..ya know...gene.....*whistle innocently*...just tell them that ! it will work ! :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Trying to get my newest BroccoLee trough Kotfe...such a pain..cose the expansion is soo boring...

Mostly doing it for DvsL thing...

But she look goddamn Hot..so there is that :mrgreen:

Meditating..or maybe..she fall asleep ? lol

Space Magic !

So cute....lol

Glorious Team work !

Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:32 pm

I got Faitye through Yavin IV and Ziost today, going to try completing 1-9 of the KOTFE to complete that part of the DvL event.

I think I went a bit too "early Lara Croft" with this outfit, but it's a fricking jungle moon.

This is turning out to be her "default" outfit for now.

Yep, hit Light V around that point. Actually, hit Light V, took 100 DS points for killing that agent guy on Ziost and then got back for some acts of mercy. Darth Imperious doesn't take advice from anyone on how to be a "proper" Sith.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Sinapus wrote:
Yep, hit Light V around that point. Actually, hit Light V, took 100 DS points for killing that agent guy on Ziost and then got back for some acts of mercy. Darth Imperious doesn't take advice from anyone on how to be a "proper" Sith.

I have 4 Nox who disagree and wanna have a ''chat'' :lol:

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Okay, got through chapters 1-9 of KOTFE (Yay 10 DvL packs with mildly okay loot) and checked my raw screenshot folder.

4,642 items. :o

So... it might take me awhile to get through them all and crop/save the ones I like. (Also, I found myself unable to stop until after the end of chapter 9. Even then I still recruited both ship droids and made myself go to bed after that point.)

As for disagreement from various Nox, my general philosophy on light-side Sith is summed up with a quote from one of my favorite SF series.
("Why is it that people like you always think you’re more ruthless than people like me?" -Aivars Terekhov. Though my Sith would likely say that over the smoldering corpses of their foes, rather than right before ordering a kinetic strike on an enemy's HQ.)

(Though running a crapload of LS Diplomacy missions also helps.) ;)

Faiyte did get a few DS hits during the first nine chapters. Being woken on the wrong side of the carbonite chamber makes her cranky. Though her past experiences with force ghosts made her very leery of accepting any help from a ghost she didn't deliberately absorb.

Though I may want to try making a Sith who has two shoulder devils.
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0435.html

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:30 pm

That's weird..

I only got pack when I reached Level 25..and I finished Kotfe and everything..didn't get squat .

Ewwww.....I got ROBBED!!!!

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:59 pm

It has to be done with a character created during the event. Faitye was a lvl 1 character I had hanging around for awhile, so I saved the face settings, deleted the character and recreated her after the event started. So all activity on her character is counting for achievements but if I used the cyborg scoundrel I created in January or so to do anything that won't count towards the event.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:09 pm

yeah I know that and my character is and did start the dark vs Light event . Hence why I got a reward at level 25 . But then...the only thing I have gotten was achievement for doing this and that and no reward .

And I went trough Kotfe to the end .

do ya only get those pack once ? at 25 ?

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

It should be an e-mail. I got three e-mails. When I got to the level 25 part I got an e-mail with a box full of those packs. When I got to the next reward I got another e-mail with a box full of those packs and this morning after chapter 9 finished I got a third e-mail with that box full of packs.

Check your in-game achievement section and make sure you hit all the requirements for each achievement. I have partial completion with some other rewards but I won't qualify for them since I'm not going to complete the other requirements. If it says you completed it and you haven't gotten the e-mail (they should arrive within a few minutes of completing it, if not seconds) then you may have to open a ticket and hope their support will be able to sort it out.

The first reward, IIRC, only needs a DvL character to reach level 25 so it's very easy to complete. The second one requires a few different things and the third one required things like Shadow of Revan in addition to Ch 1-9 of KOTFE. If you're missing any of the other requirements you won't get a reward.

Edit: Okay, the "Legacy" level reward requires DvL lvl 50 character and three specific flashpoints for one faction. I got it by completing Black Talon, Boarding Party and Foundry with Faiyte and she was over level 50 when the Foundry was completed so I got awarded it pretty quickly.

"Valiant" level that I got this morning requires: Shadow of Revan, KOTFE 1-9 and the "Introduction to Strongholds" mission.

Return to “SWTOR”