Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

A forum to discuss BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.
AlexiaRevan

Re: Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:40 pm

@Sith Warrior - the Emperor's Wrath - NaChaya : Did you upload her by any chance on Dulfy Fashion? I swear I feel like I saw her before :mrgreen:

@Tup: Did you know your Jedi look like Thana Vesh? I too took that Hair for my wrath just to find Thana has it :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:57 pm

AlexiaRevan wrote:@Sith Warrior - the Emperor's Wrath - NaChaya : Did you upload her by any chance on Dulfy Fashion? I swear I feel like I saw her before :mrgreen:

@Tup: Did you know your Jedi look like Thana Vesh? I too took that Hair for my wrath just to find Thana has it :lol:

It's the hair style indeed. Other than that though... They have different face morph, makeup and probably complexion too.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:@Sith Warrior - the Emperor's Wrath - NaChaya : Did you upload her by any chance on Dulfy Fashion? I swear I feel like I saw her before :mrgreen:

ermmm - NOPE - surely not. I'm not even registered there :D :D

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Finally found a few screenies...sheesh..I'm missing some more.... :lol:

Tis is Blah'Day my Smuggler . Her name was a Joke from my Guild .

This is my main Wrath (Got 2 more and all 3 are LS) , and...her name is Nu'Dzwole . And before anyone start calling her ''Nude'' you pervs lol Her name is 2 sith word stitched together . It mean ''I exist'' .

My main Sorc (had her since I moved to ShadowLand , so that's like 3 years ) . Her name is Meehan

My Broccoli!! I mean my Jedi consular , but she is a real broccoli :mrgreen: her name is Serinity !

My 2nd Sorc :mrgreen:

Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:48 am

Here is Syrann my first Character I played A Jedi Knight

Freelorin my Sith Assassin ( Lord Nox ) she is with Lana

And my Smuggler Arvishta

Honestly all stories are good and well made, but Agent is by far my favorite, though. Maybe I share them on another day :D

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Hum a Twilek....

Ya are brave to make a Sorc Twilek lol I want one so badly...

but without Hood..it just doesn't cut it and BW is so lazy..they still havent fixed it .

The day they do..I make one of these :mrgreen:

I should've done that..but my 1st class ever was a Human Jedi Sage..and she end up..with a horrible looking helmet..that earned me the nickname of ''Bucket''... :lol:

Kept a screenie of her..just for the laugh I had back then..deleted her a long time ago due to the Limit of f2p being 2 slot only .

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:44 pm

The awesomness that is Sith Sorc...

(*beware , screenie may have*include spoilers)

My Jedi Knight...her name is Ta'yuya !

and yes she is a Miraluka..

My JK Togruta..she is new...and....got her Thexan armor..that costed a goddamn arm...lol

made this screenie to show the difference in the Lekku..between established Togruta on Taris and well..what they gave us .

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 pm

"Gosh, look at the time!" *flee*

"These are insignificant when compared to the Force, but are really fun to shoot!"

And finished Makeb. Picked up the macrobinoculars and seeker droids, but am not going to go further on that with this character. I'm probably going to skip Oricon. Managed to get through it on my Operative but that last heroic was a bit annoying. Technically soloable, but I suspect people screeching "too easy" were using lvl 65 w/operation gear and companions at influence 30+ or so. A lvl 60 w/green 60 gear and an influence 20 healer companion was barely survivable for him. Had to use the heroic moment on the last champion. This one will have lvl 60 blue gear when she reaches that level.

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:16 am

"Guess how many fingers I'm about to show you, Arkous."

"So... where can I get my own carbonite sculpture?"

Edit: An earlier screenshot.
"It's almost unfair that this one counts as only one kill for that achievement, Master." "Cheer up, Apprentice. There will be more."

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I promised myself that I will NOT get my remaining toons trough Kotfe...*sigh*...but then..I missed Lana Vromance :oops:

So I end up going trough Kotfe again lol

(((******* Fair Warning : the following pictures were taken during Kotfe , so SPOILER Obliviously!**))))

Facing Revan....again :roll: wish we could skip this fight if we did it at least once before .

Fighting Heskel !

My Lightsaber is prettier then yours! :lol:

Queen of Purples lol

Lana to the rescueeeeee! *insert millions of heart here* :oops:

Return to “SWTOR”