Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

A forum to discuss BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.
Sinapus

Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

Postby Sinapus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 am

Might as well start up the new site with the new Sith Inquisitor I created for the event.

Found the Humble Hero torso piece with the red/black (or is it black/red) dye modules looked close to the default apprentice outfit.

Type 1 body faces seem to create grumpycute expressions.

Sith Puppy Akk Eyes!

JamieCOTC
Site Admin

Re: Show off your SWTOR characters - The Sequel!

Postby JamieCOTC » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Thanks for starting the first user post, Sinapus. She's very cute in a badass sort of way. ;)
This my Trooper, based on my canon Shepard. I haven't played TOR in so long I forgot her name. It's some variation of the name Sarah.

with different hair.

The reason I stopped playing TOR is I'm not a big fan of MMOs to begin with, but I heard that BW was streamlining the process to be more inline w/ a SP experience. I tried that and it was okay, then I accidently hit the Windows button on my keyboard which minimized the game. The screen went blank as if it had lost the signal, was flashing HDMI/Analog and I could never get anything back up and had to do a complete reinstall of my computer. Not sure what caused it, but yeah, I don't play TOR any more after that. lol.

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:50 am

Odd. I actually had to replace my main hard disk on this computer due to it giving the "drive about to fail soon, backup everything and replace it NOW" warning. Otherwise it is running pretty good. Better even: I got an SSD and now it's running even faster. Startup

(Though I did NOT upgrade to Win10, even if it was free. I was put off by the way they kept trying to force the upgrade. Going to wait a bit and maybe purchase a copy if it seems okay. Otherwise I will likely got to Linux.)

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Just 2 of my many Characters - I love them all

My redhead Teemaja Taylock -Vanguard

and my Sith Warrior - the Emperor's Wrath - NaChaya

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:22 am

So - I played now twice the last chapter and I re4ally really loved it ;)

The decisions you made before matter and the outcome can be a little tricky for future events.
Some players are angry about - they only have killings in mind. But I was positive surprised. They did a good job in storywriting !

Will be interesting how they continue with.

Tup

Postby Tup » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:17 am

I haven't played it yet. I currently have potato GPU that's just good enough for AFK fishing in Black Desert. I plan to record that chapter so laggy, poor quality stuff no go. Fingers crossed that things will change next week...

Dat quality:

JamieCOTC wrote:The reason I stopped playing TOR is I'm not a big fan of MMOs to begin with, but I heard that BW was streamlining the process to be more inline w/ a SP experience. I tried that and it was okay, then I accidently hit the Windows button on my keyboard which minimized the game. The screen went blank as if it had lost the signal, was flashing HDMI/Analog and I could never get anything back up and had to do a complete reinstall of my computer. Not sure what caused it, but yeah, I don't play TOR any more after that. lol.

Borderless windowed mode and that wouldn't be a problem. It's multitasker's best friend in MMO's and it would only bring taskbar & start menu on top of the game if you press it accidentally. Funny thing... My keyboard (Logitech G501s - got it for 35€ about one month ago, pretty great deal) has a switch that disables windows key :lol:.

That being said, if your computer has crashes that make you to reinstall everything then there's clearly a hardware problem. It could be anything from PSU to CPU.

Sinapus

Postby Sinapus » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:41 pm

All hail Faiyte, Darth Imperious!

If you're wondering about her costume for much of Chapter Three, there's an evil reason for it. Since her power base involved that Moff and his fleet, I decided she was to become a Navel Warfare Expert.
("I REGRET NOTHING!!!!" *SHOCKED BY FAIYTE*)

Anyway, she also looks good in a slightly modified Armored Interrogator outfit from the Cartel packs.

I will probably take this character through the first nine chapters of KOTFE just to earn that event prize and I'll then continue going through the other stories I haven't completed. Or run yet another smuggler through, but I must admit I did like the Inquisitor story. Snarky Female Inquisitor is almost as funny as Female Smuggler. :-)

Tup

Postby Tup » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 am

Finally got my new baby plugged in and ready... Going to play the last chapter soonish.

EDIT:
Ookay... I finished it with my Jedi Knight. Interesting. I'm not exactly surprised about the outcome but still, this should be interesting.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:36 am

Yeah - I think it is. I wont spoiler so I just say if you did piss off a special companion the surprise is even greater :D
Btw.: did you shoot ?

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:26 am

LadyALy wrote:Yeah - I think it is. I wont spoiler so I just say if you did piss off a special companion the surprise is even greater :D
Btw.: did you shoot ?

I didn't. I do not actually know what happens if you do (or if you choose the more violent option when you are, well, flight you know who).

Return to “SWTOR”