Getting your Old companions Back !

A forum to discuss BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.
AlexiaRevan

Getting your Old companions Back !

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:37 pm

It's somewhere in the forum of Swtor , but I though it be helpful to post the informations here as well .

So here how it goes :

1- you must finish the LAST chapter 16 with Arcann .

2- Head to the war room . Go toward the Smuggler corner (where you will find that Merilian Lady what's her name) and look for the small room near her giant room .

3- The Terminal doesn't flash . And look like an asteroid chart like the one on your ship . Click it and it will give you Options .

I'm also adding 2 screenies to help out with visual....

This terminal seem to have 2 Options :

1- Get missing peoples from Kotfe (Unknow wth that mean , but maybe it mean either killed (Jorgan or kaliyo or anyone else from alert ? not sure) . Or missing from story like Koth (if you played DS) or Senya . Again , remember to MAKE SURE YOU WANT TO CLICK THAT BUTTON lol there is no save game in MMO .

2- Bring back old companions STILL missing . So jaessa , Khem..kira , nadia , Quinn..and so on . Haven't tried myself due....to..look down..

3- 3rd choice say to ''Leave story Intact'' . So that made me kinda back off .

So now you know , if anyone is brave enough and try it..let us know how it went . :mrgreen:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

LadyALy

Re: Getting your Old companions Back !

Postby LadyALy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 am

Same here - I wont touch that thing. Either they come back or not.

Honestly why should ALL old companions still live ? But some I miss really, though.
I suppose Lana is a good LI for you :)

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:23 pm

LadyALy wrote:Same here - I wont touch that thing. Either they come back or not.

Honestly why should ALL old companions still live ? But some I miss really, though.
I suppose Lana is a good LI for you :)

well yeah..but me want more smoochie ! :lol:

My BH wanted Mako...and my Smuggler been drooling for ages over Akaavi . And my agent would love to have a chance with watcher 2 .

But alas.....we can't . So we are humping the ship.....Vendetta! :lol:

Lana is awesome , but she is only there when you reach Shadow of revan . So you have to do 1-50 with nobody , then Rise of the cartel all Single....before ya get her . and whole time she keep sending you in a flashpoint..everytime ya ask for a kiss . Oh the torture..... :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 pm

LadyALy wrote:Same here - I wont touch that thing. Either they come back or not.

This. Like I said before I'm not going to use it.

Return to “SWTOR”