Introduce yaself!

Read this first.
LadyALy

Re: Introduce yaself!

Postby LadyALy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:30 am

Hi LadyAly ,

pfff older , I have my doubt lol

Yeah!! I got ride of the Tv completely haha it broke down..throw it out..never replaced it :lol:

Although...years without Tv is kinda weird , when peoples Talk about Tv show..I'm like ''Is that an rpg ?'' LOL

LoL ? what that stand for ?

Ohh Age of Conan , the MMO right ? heard about it..but never tried it . Is it any good ?

Seriously ? what server ? I've got 18 toons on 2 server lol been in Swtor for 3 years now :lol:

OMG! Same here . I did play Witcher 1...but didn't like it . So didn't touch Witcher 2..then Witcher 3 came and was harassed by my ex to give it a try (Damn she spammed me with screenie about Ciri like hell lol )..Gave it a try and while I had to play as Geralda....I did enjoy the Story . Highly recommand it .

Aw well I hope gaming lift a bit of ya work stress :D Nice to meet ya!

There are some Shows I really enjoy or enjoyed to watch, though. I love Greys Anatomy - Dr. House was awesome !!! - and the smaller series from Sherlock Holmes with Cumberbatch. Also I need my daily dose of frustrating news of the world ...( masochistic isn't it )

LoL is a PvP Game = League of Legends

Well if you play alone for sure not. At the time I played it I did do it with a friend. But its too much grinding and to less story.

I have 16 toons on SWtoR as well - playing on The Red Eclipse. And tbh I play alone - no guild or something else. I do enjoy the story very much and the bosses ( beside World bosses / PvP or special occasions ) I don't need anyone to play with me.

And I can only agree with you --- Witcher 3 is probably the best game the last couple of years. I love Yennefer and Triss - but CIRI is <3 ( I am hetero but still )

The best thing gaming did to me was I refreshed my english and now I speak/write and read in english a lot. Sometimes I even have the english word in my head instead of German :D :D
I play in english without exception. The voice actors from German are horrible, pathetic and steril imo.

And before I forget - Nice to meet you too :D

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:11 pm

There are some Shows I really enjoy or enjoyed to watch, though. I love Greys Anatomy - Dr. House was awesome !!! - and the smaller series from Sherlock Holmes with Cumberbatch. Also I need my daily dose of frustrating news of the world ...( masochistic isn't it )

I say lol The news is mostly trauma for me..so that's one thing I don't miss at all .

A sherlock Holmes fan huh....I'm a Hercule Poirot fan :lol:

Well if you play alone for sure not. At the time I played it I did do it with a friend. But its too much grinding and to less story

I have 16 toons on SWtoR as well - playing on The Red Eclipse. And tbh I play alone - no guild or something else. I do enjoy the story very much and the bosses ( beside World bosses / PvP or special occasions ) I don't need anyone to play with me.

Same here . Been playing alone since day 1...so that is 3 years ago . I did join a guild..but due to the expansion that add a flagship...my guild pretty much end up deserted . lol everyone wanted that damn flagship and wouldn't agree . So they left...I'm a Happy owner of the Guild now both on Repb and IMp...with a Population of ME .

And I can only agree with you --- Witcher 3 is probably the best game the last couple of years. I love Yennefer and Triss - but CIRI is <3 ( I am hetero but still )

So...who did ya smooche ! Do tell ! we wanna know ! lol I chased Yennefer...she is just so damn gorgeous....geralda is a lucky dog :lol:

Triss is sweet . But I swear , I think she looked differently back in Witcher 1..she kinda remind me of Leliana....and I love leliana . But Yennefer...was more my style .

I just wish DAI was more like the Witcher 3 . Yeah I know.....what a Taboo topic . But like it or not , just HAIR witcher 3 Blow DAI out to space .

The best thing gaming did to me was I refreshed my english and now I speak/write and read in english a lot. Sometimes I even have the english word in my head instead of German :D :D
I play in english without exception. The voice actors from German are horrible, pathetic and steril imo.

And before I forget - Nice to meet you too :D

Trust me , you don't know Horrible..till ya hear some of the french Translated Games . *Shudder* I saw some Vid of femShep in AfterLife with Morinth in french...I end up screaming . :lol:

Doesn't mean they are all bad . But some are..and some are exellent .

And wait till ya start dreaming in english like meh lol alas no..no subtitles :lol:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Here in Finland we don't do dubs, always subtitles. Dubbing is used for kids movies etc. and that is really high quality. I swear some Disney dubs especially in 90s were exceptional and may beat the original in my opinion.

One example: Finnish version (slightly shorter but higher quality version) vs. original.

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Subtitles here as well. Thank goodness for that.
With the exception of course for children's programs.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:09 pm

well I grow up with everything dubbed . Some were good (DBZ for exemple) . The downside was mostly the censores . You have no idea how MUCH they take away from airing something that come from elsewhere .
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Return to “Announcements”