Introduce yaself!

Read this first.
AlexiaRevan

Introduce yaself!

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:54 pm

well I didn't find one , and while I rarely go and introduce myself ...urgh...well I'm going to :geek:

*ahem*

Hi , moving from BSN that I left due to *reasons* . Been away for months then saw that the ship like the Titanic is sinking . Looked at others options ,
and too many peoples I know . So need fresh start . And I be honest...but a femshep forum ? that's like seeing the Planet Thessia :mrgreen:

So a little about me . Let's see : I'm not an english speaker (english is actually my 4th language) . I'm a gamer in my soul , been playing games since Atari and yes I'm a women . I'm a french Speaker actually since I'm in Canada Québec .

I'm a lesbian (Live with a roomate female) and I have 2 cats .

On BSN , I'm using the same name as here . AlexiaRevan was born from Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil Code Veronica) and Revan (My female Revanscrewcannon) .
I'm and was a Seranite . meaning I was hanging and spamming the Sera Thread . But the truth is that in the end Josephine became my main romance . I still love Sera though and only she get my Qunari Godess :mrgreen:

So nice to meet ya all!
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Re: Introduce yaself!

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Welcome Alexia :)

Gotta love Canada :D

Good idea to have an introduction thread.
It's kinda late here, but I promise I'll post something about me tomorrow.

Your English is definitely better than my French btw.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:Welcome Alexia :)

Gotta love Canada :D

Good idea to have an introduction thread.
It's kinda late here, but I promise I'll post something about me tomorrow.

Your English is definitely better than my French btw.

Hi *Wave*

Canada ..well I would say Québec since I never been outside of it , is pretty . You should see the Trees changing colors...it take your breath away . But stay away from Québec in the Summer ! lol we have Horrible humidity rising..so that make Summer suffocating .

Self taught mostly . That and watching stuff in english..for years now . So...I even dream in english nowday !

Nice to meet ya ! :D
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 am

Hi there Alexia :D I did visit Canada several times during holidays and I love it especially Quebec and Ontario :)

*waves from Germany*

( will do a introduction post myself - if I have the time :oops: )

JamieCOTC
Site Admin

Postby JamieCOTC » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Moved this thread to Announcements as Ground_Squirrel made a good argument for it.

Welcome to the forums, AlexiaRevan! Sorry, never been to Canada. I call North Carolina home and yes, our Governor is an asshole.

Quick Intro. My name is Jamie (male) and I've been playing games since Pong, but didn't get into cRPGs heavily until Baldur's Gate. After playing the first Mass Effect I fell in love w/ Jennifer Hale's performance as Shepard. Got involved w/ some friends on the old BSN boards who thought femshep should get some love from BW in the form of promos, trailers, ads, etc. Started femshep.com as a way to spread the love a little and that grew into a forum (which I accidentally deleted :oops:). This is the new forum, such as it is, and just in time for BSN to sink.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:00 pm

LadyALy wrote:Hi there Alexia :D I did visit Canada several times during holidays and I love it especially Quebec and Ontario :)

*waves from Germany*

( will do a introduction post myself - if I have the time :oops: )

Hi ! nice to meet you!

Well if you ever come back down here to Québec , and you like fish...go to riviére-du-loup ! you get to fish on ice ! and them fish are tasty! :lol:

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:02 pm

JamieCOTC wrote:Moved this thread to Announcements as Ground_Squirrel made a good argument for it.

Welcome to the forums, AlexiaRevan! Sorry, never been to Canada. I call North Carolina home and yes, our Governor is an asshole.

Quick Intro. My name is Jamie (male) and I've been playing games since Pong, but didn't get into cRPGs heavily until Baldur's Gate. After playing the first Mass Effect I fell in love w/ Jennifer Hale's performance as Shepard. Got involved w/ some friends on the old BSN boards who thought femshep should get some love from BW in the form of promos, trailers, ads, etc. Started femshep.com as a way to spread the love a little and that grew into a forum (which I accidentally deleted :oops:). This is the new forum, such as it is, and just in time for BSN to sink.

well Jamie , Thank you for the worship of femshep . I love love love love femshep voice :mrgreen:

Oh another BG fan..so Viconia or Jaheira ? :lol:

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:44 pm

So I promised to post a little bit about me.

My name's Willeke (female) and I live in the Netherlands, not too from Rotterdam.
I currently work as a lab technician for a company that produces plastics.
And since a few months I own an 11 year old cat.

I'm also from the era where games like Pong and Breakout were the thing!
One of the first more proper games I played were the first two Monkey Island games. A bunch of people in my class played those and it was fun helping eachother out whenever someone got stuck.

Not a diehard gamer, like some people are. I accidentally stumbled across the ME2 demo on my old xbox which I'd dusted off. After playing that demo I was hooked and got the PC version for ME1 just so I could start from the beginning. I joined BSN, hardly posted there and finally stumbled on Jamie's old forum.

Other than gaming there's a fair number of tv shows I've tried following over the years, plus I like to travel, but that's sadly been on hold, since my travel buddy lost his job a few years ago and I kinda hate traveling alone.
Last 4 trips I made were to Canada though and I'd really love to go back there again, because there's so much more to see.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:So I promised to post a little bit about me.

My name's Willeke (female) and I live in the Netherlands, not too from Rotterdam.
I currently work as a lab technician for a company that produces plastics.
And since a few months I own an 11 year old cat.

I'm also from the era where games like Pong and Breakout were the thing!
One of the first more proper games I played were the first two Monkey Island games. A bunch of people in my class played those and it was fun helping eachother out whenever someone got stuck.

Not a diehard gamer, like some people are. I accidentally stumbled across the ME2 demo on my old xbox which I'd dusted off. After playing that demo I was hooked and got the PC version for ME1 just so I could start from the beginning. I joined BSN, hardly posted there and finally stumbled on Jamie's old forum.

Other than gaming there's a fair number of tv shows I've tried following over the years, plus I like to travel, but that's sadly been on hold, since my travel buddy lost his job a few years ago and I kinda hate traveling alone.
Last 4 trips I made were to Canada though and I'd really love to go back there again, because there's so much more to see.

Hi Willeke *wave* nice to meet you :D

Die Hard gamers are overrated anyway . To me , even if you play only Solitair you are still a gamer !

Oh a traveller! where did you go ? did you ever visit russia ? china ? or Japan ?

I hope your friend find work soon !

Oh what kind of cat is it ? we ourself , adopted a 9 years old female . She is one of those cat that are called Toxedo cat . So she got a whole mask on her eyes lol we barely see them .

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Current list of countries I went to (not including the countries I only passed through):

Germany
Belgium
France
United Kingdom
Republic of Ireland
Italy
Norway
Czech Republic
Australia
New Zealand
Sri Lanka
Malaysia
United States (Oregon and Northern California)
Canada (Eastern and Western Canada)

Return to “Announcements”