An open letter to the members of Femshep RP

Read this first.
KailJC

An open letter to the members of Femshep RP

Postby KailJC » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 am

Sigh...yesterday and today weren't....the best of days. And some of you may wish to permanently ban me and be done with it. I would be annoyed if you did, but understand your reasons behind it.
Guys....I admit it, I'm an asshole. I piss you off to no end and expect the best of you in return which is bullshit and I shouldn't do that and I'm sorry.
Whether you also admit you at least partially aren't entirely good people or not is irrelevant. I hurt you, and it seems to not be worth putting up with me most days.
I hope you actually read this and also understand where I'm coming from here...I'm not really good at apologies and...talking in general but goddamnit I'm trying. I perceive you putting me down because I'm so bad at stuff like this. I've lost touch with whatever debating and speech skills I had left and so I just....complain about whatever in some misguided attempt to interact.
This isn't a 'poor me' pity party either. I don't want your pity. I just want you to read it. Make your own conclusions. Hate me if you must.
But you gotta admit, we had some fun times too.

With kind regards,

Kail James Christensen

JamieCOTC
Site Admin

Re: An open letter to the members of Femshep RP

Postby JamieCOTC » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Kail,

Sorry if I knee jerk sometimes. So, while we are admitting to faults, there's one of my many. Honestly, I was becoming concerned for you in your attitude. I don't know if you are dealing w/ stuff at home that has you frustrated or what, but I would like the RP to be an outlet, not for your anger, but for your expression. As I've said, I consider you to be a smart, talented young man and yes, we have had some good times. You do add a lot to the RP when things are going smoothly. I can't seem to unban you right now, but I will when we're both own tonight.

Take care and thank you for being so courageous.

Jamie

Edit: You should be able to enter the chat again. If you have any problems, let me know.

Return to “Announcements”