www.49erslockerroom.com

A forum to discuss the Mass Effect trilogy, the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, and characters.
hongwei28

www.49erslockerroom.com

Postby hongwei28 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:01 pm

The list isn’t all that promising."The San Francisco 49ers own the second overall pick in the upcoming draft. For now http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-earl-mitchell-jersey , anyways. The 49ers are going to get a very good player at number two. This is a strong draft class. Even if they decide Nick Bosa isn’t the guy, there will be options that are worthy at number two. So with that, let’s take a look at the last 10 players that went second in the NFL draft.2018: RB Saquon Barkley, New York Giants2017: QB Michell Trubisky, Chicago Bears2016: QB Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles2015: QB Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans2014: OT Greg Robinson, St. Louis Rams2013: OT Luke Joeckel, Jacksonville Jaguars2012: QB Robert Griffin III, Washington2011: Edge rusher Von Miller, Denver Broncos2010: DT Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions2009: OT Jason Smith Womens Garry Gilliam Jersey , Rams2008: Edge rusher Chris Long, RamsDating back to 2000, only four of the players selected number two made five or more Pro Bowls. Five players weren’t re-signed by the original team that drafted them. You can look at that list and say don’t take an offensive lineman early, draft a defensive player, or—if you really want to have some fun—trading for established players when you have the draft capital is the way to go.With the 49ers in a good spot, I don’t think that their selection will end up on the “bust” list, unless they really reach for a player. It was just surprising looking back at the names that have gone this high. It always seems like a foregone conclusion that these guys will “play 10 years” and “transcend their teams.” That’s simply not the case. A fan with a seat right above the visiting team tunnel at CenturyLink Field claims former Seahawk and current San Francisco 49ers linebacker Cassius Marsh threw a cup of Gatorade at him during pregame warmups on Sunday.According to Matt Maiocco of NBC Bay Area, the fan, who has incited retaliatory action before for taunts and comments levied at opposing players and team personnel, spoke with police following the incident.Marsh denied any involvement in the matter.鈥淚 don鈥檛 know nothing about that,鈥?Marsh said, via Maiocco. 鈥淚 love the 12s. The 12s have been great to me http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-steve-young-jersey , before and after I left. I have no hard feelings for the fans here.鈥漌hen Marsh was with Seattle, he had his car broken into and had his collection of “Magic: The Gathering” cards stolen. Marsh is a big fan of the card game and participates in tournaments often. His collection was worth thousands of dollars.The fan claims he levied a taunt with that incident in mind toward Marsh.鈥淚 always get the scoop on all these players visiting opponents, and I said, 鈥楬ey, Mr. Marsh, did you ever get your Pokemon cards back?鈥?鈥?he said. “He didn’t like it, and I got doused with a full glass of Gatorade up in the stands.”The same fan took a massive snowball from then Jets defensive tackle Shaun Ellis following a game in 2008. He filed a civil suit against Ellis at the time.If Marsh did toss Gatorade at the perpetual nuisance, he should know better than to react to a fan clearly attempting to incite just such a reaction. However, if a fan is making an ass of himself regularly, he shouldn’t be shocked if not everyone he levies comments toward sits back and take it without a response either.

Return to “Mass Effect”