for all of McNabb’s 11 seasons in Philadelphia, said he thinks McNabb absolutely does belong.“Listen, I’m his biggest fa

A forum to discuss the Mass Effect trilogy, the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, and characters.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elaine95
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

for all of McNabb’s 11 seasons in Philadelphia, said he thinks McNabb absolutely does belong.“Listen, I’m his biggest fa

Postby elaine95 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was widely criticized for declaring himself a Hall of Fame-worthy quarterback , saying that his numbers are better than Troy Aikman’s. But one person who saw every snap McNabb took thinks he belongs in Canton.Chiefs coach Andy Reid, who was the Eagles’ head coach for all of McNabb’s 11 seasons in Philadelphia, said he thinks McNabb absolutely does belong.“Listen, I’m his biggest fan. I was there. I know he belongs there ,” Reid said. “You talk about the great players in the National Football League? Five championship games, a Super Bowl? All those things? Good football player. Great football player, and did some things that weren’t being done at that particular time in a lot of areas. I think the world of him.”McNabb has never even been one of the 15 finalists for the Hall of Fame, so it’s safe to say the majority of Hall of Fame voters don’t agree with Reid. The Hall of Fame is planning a bigger class in 2020 , which will give previously overlooked players a better chance, but even then McNabb is unlikely to get a bust in Canton. The latestNFL Panic Index 2019: Bad officiating could end up costing the Lions and Browns a playoff spot | SB NationNFL MVP stock watch: Why Russell Wilson leads the top five candidates so far | ESPNOpinion: NFL’s next wave of QBs look like some of the game’s greats | USA TodayMahomes, Chiefs looking to bounce back vs. Broncos | NFL.comNFL Power Rankings, Week 7: Losing streaks send Chiefs , Rams tumbling down list | Denver PostRevealing the Plays the Broncos Must use to Upset the Chiefs | MileHigh HuddleStart ‘Em, Sit ‘Em Week 7: Running backs | NFL.comChiefs Announce Coaches of the Week | The MothershipJamaal Charles has wild tale of wanting to fight Larry Johnson in Chiefs locker room | Kansas City StarAround the leagueDolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to start Sunday vs. Bills | NFL.comRoger Goodell: PI replay is ‘what we anticipated’ | NFL.comBrowns’ Myles Garrett says ‘fan’ punched him in face after taking picture | ESPNIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideJuan Thornhill believes he’s flipped the switch to the pro gameFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaFacebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

Return to “Mass Effect”