studio by the one, the only, Kevin Nogle — we’ll discuss the Mi

A forum to discuss the Mass Effect trilogy, the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, and characters.
elaine95

studio by the one, the only, Kevin Nogle — we’ll discuss the Mi

Postby elaine95 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:54 am

Tune in and subscribe while you’re here!"WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsPhinsider Radio with Special Guest Host Kevin Nogle!New Matt Haack Jersey ,20commentsTune in and subscribe while you’re here!EDTShareTweetShareSharePhinsider Radio with Special Guest Host Kevin Nogle!Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports*(Just click the play button right above and enjoy — and don’t forget to hit that subscribe button!)*Matthew Cannata, Joshua Houtz, and myself (Sutton) are joined in the studio by the one, the only, Kevin Nogle — we’ll discuss the Miami Dolphins in all its glory. The unabashed CEO of Phinsider Enterprises provides us his thoughts on life, liberty Stephone Anthony Jersey , justice, and the pursuit of a defensive end. We’re going to throw every dart at the dart board with Kevin tonight, dissecting the Dolphins roster from top to bottom and breaking down draft day scenarios — not the Kevin Costner kind, although I’d certainly be willing to trade down for 13 1st round picks.All this and more on this episode of Phinsider Radio!Reach out to us on Twitter or let us know your thoughts down below in the Comments Section!!!Follow Matthew (@CannataNFL), Houtz (@Houtz), and myself (@suttonlacesout) on Twitter! Tune in. Subscribe. Give us an awesome rating. Hugs and kisses. Taco Charlton got his freedom T.J. McDonald Jersey , sort of, after tweeting and then deleting “free me” earlier this week. The Cowboys complied, cutting the former first-rounder to activate Robert Quinn from the suspended list.But Charlton did not get to pick his next team, and the Dolphins claimed Charlton on Thursday, Michael Gehlken of the reports.It means 12 teams passed on claiming the defensive end, which William Hayes Jersey , this week, still is based on last year’s draft order.The Dolphins and Cowboys play each other this week at AT&T Stadium. Quinn, whom the Dolphins traded to the Cowboys in the offseason, is expected to start. Will Charlton play for the Dolphins? The Cowboys selected Charlton 28th overall in 2017, taking him two picks before the Steelers chose T.J. Watt. Charlton was a healthy scratch the first two games of the season.He had four sacks in 27 career games for the Cowboys.“I just wish him the best,” Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli said Thursday. “I’m sure there will be a lot of people after him right now. I hope he gets the right team. That’s what I’m hoping for.”The Dolphins’ claim saves the Cowboys $1.6 million in salary that was guaranteed to Charlton over this season and next Akeem Spence Jersey , Todd Archer of ESPN reports.

Return to “Mass Effect”