Greenlaw is blogging his first training camp all month"

A forum to discuss the Mass Effect trilogy, the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, and characters.
liny195

Greenlaw is blogging his first training camp all month"

Postby liny195 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:33 pm

San Francisco 49ers News49ers Training Camp 2019Dre Greenlaw didn’t realize he had four straight tackles until after the gameNew Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey ,26commentsGreenlaw is blogging his first training camp all monthPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Dre Greenlaw didn’t realize he had four straight tackles until after the gameTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty ImagesSan Francisco 49ers rookie linebacker Dre Greenlaw was going to be a fan favorite all along. He is doing everything right; it seems. The fifth-round pick has agreed to document his first NFL training camp on the Niners’ official website. During August, Dre will share the first-person point of view of all his experiences. That’s pretty awesome and gives us fans a level of insight that we can’t get anywhere else.During his first preseason game, it didn’t take long for Greenlaw to make a play. Was he perfect? Of course not. What I liked the most was the fact that he played exactly like he practiced: fast. Greenlaw talked about some of the highs and the lows:I appreciate the attention to detail. There are so many “what if” plays in the NFL that never happens because the play is never thrown in that direction. For example, some of Dante Pettis’ best routes come when he’s not targeted. In this case, Greenlaw dodged a bullet. That’s football.Greenlaw was so focused on his job that he said he didn’t find out until after the game that he had four straight tackles during the opening drive. That is the definition of being in the moment. It’s hard to believe, but with all the moving parts and adrenaline DeForest Buckner Jersey , it makes sense. Greenlaw will get a chance to go against a former teammate against Denver in running back Dave Williams. He said it’ll be fun practicing against someone who isn’t on the Niners.I asked Ahkello Witherspoon if he was ready to go against someone on another team, and he said: “I’ve been ready to go against someone else since OTAs.” The joint-practices will be very valuable for both teams. I don’t doubt for one minute that Greenlaw will continue to make a name for himself. Roger Goodell’s comments on Colin Kaepernick Wednesday were lost in all the talk of the missed interference call in the NFC Championship Game. But the former NFL quarterback’s attorney was listening to every word.He responded Thursday with an appearance on the show, blasting the commissioner and the NFL for colluding to appease President Trump.“I think the commissioner was roasted appropriately on social media,” Mark Geragos, Kaepernick’s attorney, said. “. . . The whole thing is basically a ruse. The collusion actually was the NFL kowtowing to the President.” Goodell Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , at his annual state of the league press conference, was asked about Kaepernick’s continued unemployment. He answered by saying that if a team decides that “Colin Kaepernick, or any other player, can help their team win, that’s what they’ll do.”Geragos pointed to Washington’s signing of Mark Sanchez, after Alex Smith and Colt McCoy were injured George Kittle Jersey , as an example of how the NFL has frozen out Kaepernick. He also noted other quarterbacks “well past their prime” have signed.“There isn’t anyone who has a couple of neurons firing that wouldn’t say this isn’t collusive activity,” Geragos said.Geragos said Kaepernick continues to work out and remains in “spectacular” shape in hopes of one day playing in the NFL again.“History is going to look kindly [on Kaepernick],” Geragos said.

Return to “Mass Effect”