GamesRadar+ article on the dialogue system

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
Ground_Squirrel

GamesRadar+ article on the dialogue system

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Just a few tidbits on ME:A's dialogue system, which will be different than the ol' Paragon/Renegade system in the trilogy.

Link

Sounds interesting.
I hope this means we won't be getting those greyed out dialogue options anymore.

Tup

Re: GamesRadar+ article on the dialogue system

Postby Tup » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 am

Ground_Squirrel wrote:Just a few tidbits on ME:A's dialogue system, which will be different than the ol' Paragon/Renegade system in the trilogy.

Link

Sounds interesting.
I hope this means we won't be getting those greyed out dialogue options anymore.

I hope so too. Let's be honest, it was really stupid idea to limit options that way. You cant' be kind because you lack some points? :?

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:56 pm

That! Or what if you wanted to choose the mean dialogue option because your Shep's fish died once again or she was suffering from PMS that day?

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:54 pm

well as much as the old dialogue wheel was Limited .

Let's not forget though , that it was still fun . come on! those Interrupt were alot of fun .

And new dialogue wheel doesn't necessary mean BETTER....I point you to DAI , where it had more Options but they were all Lacking in Personality .

So it remain to see if the dialogue actually give you a better personality or it's a generic watever you say it feel the same .

Which was the main issue in DAI . The Inquisitor was the Most Boring Hero so far .
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”