Various bits of info on ME: Andromeda

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
Ground_Squirrel

Re: Various bits of info on ME: Andromeda

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:58 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:They revealed the Achievement .

Link: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... ree-people

One of the achievement that is being talked about , is romancing 3 peoples .

That's kinda of odds . I though we had alot of peoples to romances .

I wonder if that mean , only 3 of them count as canon or real romance ? Let's hope not...

Surely they don't mean three at the same time?

Some squadmates might get jealous of the floor ;)

Tup wrote:Official launch trailer:

youtu.be/X6PJEmEHIaY

Not enough Sara :(

Tup

Postby Tup » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:Surely they don't mean three at the same time?

I sure hope that it doesn't mean threesome...

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:
Some squadmates might get jealous of the floor ;)

Not enough Sara :(

exactly !

Again...they are showing us Dude Ryder Smooche ! what about Sara ? Is she eunuch or what ? lol

Pfff ya wussy! Move aside...I do the sacrifice :lol: Dont complain when all the ladies Love me more ! :mrgreen:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Tup wrote:

Peoples were asking for that for ages lol..so...who know...

Honestly..hum...the only 3some I ever saw and did...was in DAO..my fcousland + leliana+ ISabela...and that was a fling .

And....in Jade empire , dude can have both the Princess and DAwn Star..who are cousin..... :lol:
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:
Tup wrote:

Peoples were asking for that for ages lol..so...who know...

I hope they do not just end up fulfilling every crazy thing that people ask. They shouldn't try to cater everyone because that's just a recipe for disaster.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:15 am

who is everyone ? Usually those who wanna 'bang' everyone...are also the one who wanna bang the sister lol

*shrug*...

I was hoping this time , MEA will do more...but yet again..they are showing more of dude bro ..(and I mean , yes they showed Sara ryder , but I wanted to see also her romance , maybe even gay romance..*a girl can still hope right? lol* )

You know..for years I never watched trailers of games . for that reason..because the trailer always show a Dude !

Always ! yeah sure..some rpg you can play a female (although I can name 2 games , where you can play a female and you get less content unless you play a dude) . But the whole ''hey X game is coming! get your credit card ready !''...dude all the way .

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm on the fence when it comes to the romance issue.
I get that it is veru disappointing when a character you really like is not available for a relationship.
On the other hand real life is just as disappointing with someone you really like turning out to be unavailable...

What's bugging me most, though, is the limited number of alternatives when one relationship isn't available.
And female characters have always been worse off. Even more so when it comes to f/f romances.

When it comes to the launch trailer. How hard would it be to create 2 trailers? They don't even have to be completely different.
Who knows it might even attract more female gamers to check it out and flip out their credit card :o

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

yeah , but let me point out something : This is a game . Not reality .

You can't accept alien that arent real , Trasher Maw and Shepard for exemple never bleeding or getting bruise . But when it come to relationship and sex...it must be real !

You can't say ''But in real life , not everyone is Bisexual'' ..yeah but in real life you don't travel with krogan and asari in a space ship either . You don't use biotic . You don't reload when you die ....etc...

it'sn't about reality vs sci-fi . It's about control . Like religious zealot who dont want something and wont budge from it..cose such book said so and so ...

and when I say you..I dont mean you..but I mean the peoples who use that justification .

I hear it all the time , Too many times . It's always the same thing..

I heard it in Swtor..since there is no Gay romance (well 2 bi..but limited)....and really....that's what it is about .

Because to me , I dont see how one orientation should change one personality .

I mean , unless you are a horn dog and hit on anything . There is no way you can know that X is Gay .

You can live next to someone , talk to someone everyday...and unless the topic of 'your ex , your wife/husband/gf/bf' ..come out .

There is no way to know .

Tup

Postby Tup » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:28 pm

AlexiaRevan wrote:who is everyone ? Usually those who wanna 'bang' everyone...are also the one who wanna bang the sister lol

*shrug*...

I was hoping this time , MEA will do more...but yet again..they are showing more of dude bro ..(and I mean , yes they showed Sara ryder , but I wanted to see also her romance , maybe even gay romance..*a girl can still hope right? lol* )

You know..for years I never watched trailers of games . for that reason..because the trailer always show a Dude !

Always ! yeah sure..some rpg you can play a female (although I can name 2 games , where you can play a female and you get less content unless you play a dude) . But the whole ''hey X game is coming! get your credit card ready !''...dude all the way .

Well, just that... and there probably are those who want to bang the papa Ryder too (heck, maybe even the pet Pyjak). I think they've learned their lesson in DA2 so that kind of situation is not going to happen any more. If you try to cater everyone you have to make a lot of compromises and the result is always subpar.

Well, they have to pick someone in the trailer. They have to think their main target audience (and I'm pretty sure I belong in that category) so it makes sense to show dude Ryder in the trailer.

By the way, I'm still not quite sure which Ryder to roll first... They did say that you can customise all Ryders, right? I hope it's possible to save those customisations so that you can use them in other play throughs. It would be so nice if it had option to save your customisations in a file like in Black Desert Online. That would help a lot because if that's not possible... I'm not going to bother customising other Ryders.

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:36 pm

AlexiaRevan wrote:yeah , but let me point out something : This is a game . Not reality .

You can't accept alien that arent real , Trasher Maw and Shepard for exemple never bleeding or getting bruise . But when it come to relationship and sex...it must be real !

You can't say ''But in real life , not everyone is Bisexual'' ..yeah but in real life you don't travel with krogan and asari in a space ship either . You don't use biotic . You don't reload when you die ....etc...

it'sn't about reality vs sci-fi . It's about control . Like religious zealot who dont want something and wont budge from it..cose such book said so and so ...

and when I say you..I dont mean you..but I mean the peoples who use that justification .

I hear it all the time , Too many times . It's always the same thing..

I heard it in Swtor..since there is no Gay romance (well 2 bi..but limited)....and really....that's what it is about .

Because to me , I dont see how one orientation should change one personality .

I mean , unless you are a horn dog and hit on anything . There is no way you can know that X is Gay .

You can live next to someone , talk to someone everyday...and unless the topic of 'your ex , your wife/husband/gf/bf' ..come out .

There is no way to know .

I know that is a game and I understand that it's really frustrating.
That's why I'm saying there should at least be more options at least.

And even though it's a game it doesn't take away the fact that it's really odd if every character was gay.

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”