Squadmate info

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
AlexiaRevan

Re: Squadmate info

Postby AlexiaRevan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Tup wrote:I'd like to know who's the normal person (no ADHD, no mental issues, average humans...). :geek:

Is there such a thing ?
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:00 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:
Tup wrote:I'd like to know who's the normal person (no ADHD, no mental issues, average humans...). :geek:

Is there such a thing ?

I basically mean no loonies and/or persons who clearly have quite a few nuts and bolts loose. No one is perfect and everyone has some kind of problems (i.e. average person) but the characters BioWare makes these days are quite far from average persons. I don't quite like it. It's like they are trying too hard and end up making characters that aren't very likeable at all.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 am

You mean peoples will less emotionals baggages?

cose..I dont mind peoples who have disabilities . Thats something that cant be helped .

But peoples who come off as need therapy lol and thats pretty much what BW love in making...

Yeah , I can see that .

But it's kinda their trademark . I dont know if they can or want to try something new .

Although , one can say someone who has no emotional baggage..come off as boring :lol: its all the drama that help us relate to a character . I think though , it would be nice if the baggage is positive for once .
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:I don't see how Peebee is another Sera though. With what little I did see of her anyway.
I'm looking forward to meet all the characters and then I'll make up my mind about them.
AlexiaRevan wrote:well peoples are saying that.
And I be honest in saying BW also...has no shame in copy paste from past games into new ones . So that doesnt help .

People are saying a lot of stuff, but it's based on what? They've hardly seen anything and yet they're willing to condemn someone without giving that person a fair chance. That's just sad :(

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:17 pm

AlexiaRevan wrote:You mean peoples will less emotionals baggages?

cose..I dont mind peoples who have disabilities . Thats something that cant be helped .

But peoples who come off as need therapy lol and thats pretty much what BW love in making...

Yeah , I can see that .

But it's kinda their trademark . I dont know if they can or want to try something new .

Although , one can say someone who has no emotional baggage..come off as boring :lol: its all the drama that help us relate to a character . I think though , it would be nice if the baggage is positive for once .

Basically yeah. To put it this way: I don't want to be their shrink. Nor I want to try to rise adults. It's kinda tiring... and we've seen all that before. Rasittavaa. めんどくさい。

I'd be happy with just with people to have some nice chats during rnr. Heck, give me few interesting grandpas or uncles/aunts who have some interesting stories to tell and nice one liners and I would be happy. Kinda like Jolee Bindo in KOTOR.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:[quote="Ground_Squirrel"
People are saying a lot of stuff, but it's based on what? They've hardly seen anything and yet they're willing to condemn someone without giving that person a fair chance. That's just sad :(

well peoples are saying based on those who played the game a little and made review about it ? they said that Liam is a jerk..as in..he has a reaction of a jerk at some point .

*shrug*...

why would it bother you ? i mean , once in the game..if you wanna Smooche him , you probably can :mrgreen:

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Tup wrote:
AlexiaRevan wrote:Basically yeah. To put it this way: I don't want to be their shrink. Nor I want to try to rise adults. It's kinda tiring... and we've seen all that before. Rasittavaa. めんどくさい。

I'd be happy with just with people to have some nice chats during rnr. Heck, give me few interesting grandpas or uncles/aunts who have some interesting stories to tell and nice one liners and I would be happy. Kinda like Jolee Bindo in KOTOR.

But Jolee Bindo had his own drama . His lover betrayed him (I think)..and he was hiding in the swamp of Kassheek..and wasnt a Jedi anymore...and when you take him with you..he end up in a trial that he shove you in , cose the guy accused of murder is one of his friend .

Thats baggageeeeeeeeeee.... :lol:

But here...it isnt overly dramatic . I think thats one thing that made Kotor 1 stand out...was the Light Mood..regarldess of what was happening . Although..I admit..I played Goodie Goodie..never evil Sith .

Another fine exemple of balance...is Jade empire . You had Sky who was avenging his daughter..but nowhere I felt like I had to hold his hand . Hell..he even had a cheery demeanor lol

when drama is well done..its beautiful...I mean look at Kotor 2 (unless you arent a fan , its my favorite game) .

Only time will tell , but hopefully..the dialogue wheel wasnt the only real change . But the dialogue it self too .

No more 'stand there akwardly while shiala ask you out ' :lol:

Tup

Postby Tup » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:
Tup wrote:
AlexiaRevan wrote:Basically yeah. To put it this way: I don't want to be their shrink. Nor I want to try to rise adults. It's kinda tiring... and we've seen all that before. Rasittavaa. めんどくさい。

But Jolee Bindo had his own drama . His lover betrayed him (I think)..and he was hiding in the swamp of Kassheek..and wasnt a Jedi anymore...and when you take him with you..he end up in a trial that he shove you in , cose the guy accused of murder is one of his friend .

Thats baggageeeeeeeeeee.... :lol:

But here...it isnt overly dramatic . I think thats one thing that made Kotor 1 stand out...was the Light Mood..regarldess of what was happening . Although..I admit..I played Goodie Goodie..never evil Sith .

Another fine exemple of balance...is Jade empire . You had Sky who was avenging his daughter..but nowhere I felt like I had to hold his hand . Hell..he even had a cheery demeanor lol

when drama is well done..its beautiful...I mean look at Kotor 2 (unless you arent a fan , its my favorite game) .

Only time will tell , but hopefully..the dialogue wheel wasnt the only real change . But the dialogue it self too .

No more 'stand there akwardly while shiala ask you out ' :lol:

But Jolee had some really nice ramblings and told fun stories!

KOTOR2 is one of my all time favourite games. It's one of those games that everyone should play (and definitely with the restored content mod) It actually shows that it's not made by BioWare but Obsidian.

(By the way, now that I think about it, in DA:I it felt like the inquisitor just made when shrink like questions which kinda made the situation worse.)

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:51 am

That's true..

He did . Always rambling then going 'Shoo! ' lol always made me laugh .

I already did many times . Play Kotor 2 many times..

The only thing that would stop me..is an awful bug I have and keep getting from time to time .

Some dude on Alderaan (the guy who advance the story and you can play Pazaak against , doesn't show up . You only see his name lol and reloading , deleting , doesn't solve it) . But Kotor 2 Mood was completely different then Kotor 1 . And I know this isn't a popular view...but Malak as final Boss sucked ! I hate him ! So much ! that idiot !

In comparaison , Kotor 2..had no flaws . well maybe the Jeeday being stubborn but it was worth it..to see Kreia waltz in and kick them in the quad....best Moment of my life ! :lol:

But the romances kinda sucked for Kotor 2 . No..Male had the best ones..Oh visas visas :oops:

But female..get cullen lost brother aka the disciple lol and Atton......which isn't better .

The inquisitor was dull and boring . whole time , it felt like you were there to listen to everyone talk . All your reply were done in the same tone (so much for that upgraded new dialogue wheels) .

Most companions felt a bit short.....of what we had before .

I mean , peoples complain about DA2...but...lets face it . At least Hawke had a sense of humour ! and fun companions !

And the story was so boring.....don't get me started lol Biggest let down of last year .

Tup

Postby Tup » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:40 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:That's true..

He did . Always rambling then going 'Shoo! ' lol always made me laugh .

I already did many times . Play Kotor 2 many times..

The only thing that would stop me..is an awful bug I have and keep getting from time to time .

Some dude on Alderaan (the guy who advance the story and you can play Pazaak against , doesn't show up . You only see his name lol and reloading , deleting , doesn't solve it) . But Kotor 2 Mood was completely different then Kotor 1 . And I know this isn't a popular view...but Malak as final Boss sucked ! I hate him ! So much ! that idiot !

In comparaison , Kotor 2..had no flaws . well maybe the Jeeday being stubborn but it was worth it..to see Kreia waltz in and kick them in the quad....best Moment of my life ! :lol:

But the romances kinda sucked for Kotor 2 . No..Male had the best ones..Oh visas visas :oops:

But female..get cullen lost brother aka the disciple lol and Atton......which isn't better .

The inquisitor was dull and boring . whole time , it felt like you were there to listen to everyone talk . All your reply were done in the same tone (so much for that upgraded new dialogue wheels) .

Most companions felt a bit short.....of what we had before .

I mean , peoples complain about DA2...but...lets face it . At least Hawke had a sense of humour ! and fun companions !

And the story was so boring.....don't get me started lol Biggest let down of last year .

Yeah, pretty much all that. Though I have had barely any bugs when playing with the restored content mod.

KOTOR2 has really interesting feel to it, mostly thanks to Kreia. I don't think I've seen anything like her in any other game. Very clever writing. Conversations with Kreia were extremely interesting and really made you think. Also the important thing: Your choices matter. You can actually answer to questions, have opinions and make decisions. All those things can make massive differences.

To be honest KOTOR2 doesn't really have romances and I actually quite like that (though the characters can definitely like or hate you). Considering the story I think that was a good thing. It's also surprising how much difference Surik's gender makes. It's worth to play both genders (even though canon is female exile) or you miss quite a bit of content and conversations.

Yeah, Inquisitor pretty much just says "tell me more, please continue, tell me about x, question, question, question, what happened next?".

We'll soon find out how things are in ME:A... If things do not improve then I say they should change all their current writers (and probably make some other drastic changes).

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”