Squadmate info

A place to discuss the upcoming Mass Effect game.
Ground_Squirrel

Squadmate info

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 am

Game Informer has a lot of info on Mass Effect: Andromeda. They have a hub that links to the various articles and videos.

There is also a little bit of info on Liam and Peebee.
Liam

Liam is a former police officer who arrives in Andromeda aboard the Hyperion. He’s part of the Pathfinder team and helps with security. “Liam is the youthful, enthusiastic, and in some cases, the idealistic follower that you get,” Walter says. While he takes his duties seriously, he tends to have a lighter tone. He may try to add levity to situations by being upbeat, he also wears his heart on his sleeve and gets fired up easily. For instance, in an introduction scene we saw during our visit, he’s quick to show his anger and react when things go south while the team is out exploring. That doesn’t mean he’s not there for Ryder though and doesn’t support the decisions that must be made by Ryder in these dire moments. “He’s got Ryder’s back,” Walters says. Liam is also very hopeful for the new future of humanity. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens if other characters challenge him on that.

Peebee

Peebee, an asari, is a lone wolf and adventurer at heart. She came to Andromeda aboard the Nexus, but true to her character, quickly went off adventuring on her own. She doesn’t come as part of the Pathfinder team like Liam. “You find her in the course of your adventures,” Walters says. Peebee is particularly interested in all of the alien technology and things that can be found in Andromeda, constantly looking for clues and things she can study. “

Looking forward to finding out more.

Tup

Re: Squadmate info

Postby Tup » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:36 pm

It looks like PeeBee likes the things that also Liara likes: studying ancient alien stuff. Liam could be a nice guy.

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:29 pm

What if PeeBee is Liara's biggest fan?

But yeah, they do seem rather similar in that aspect.
And the fact that she is a lone wolf reminds me of Liara as well.

Tup

Postby Tup » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

She seems to have opposite personality though.

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Yeah, bubbly...
Hope it doesn't mean bubbly till the point where it gets annoying...
That could be the reason why she's a lone wolf.
One Sera is enough really.

Tup

Postby Tup » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:Yeah, bubbly...
Hope it doesn't mean bubbly till the point where it gets annoying...
That could be the reason why she's a lone wolf.
One Sera is enough really.

Hmm.. Yeah, I hope that's not going to be the case.

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Liam is said to be a Jerk ! lol

I already know who I'm gonna hate....come here Jacob Number 2 ! :lol:

As for Peebee...

I share the fear that she is another Sera (and I love Sera , see my signature..Haters! :lol: )

But one of my biggest annoyance..is..I'm hoping BW get out of the mold it has put lesbian in . You know..the whole , Lesbo has to be rogue personality . I want my broody Butch for pete sake! :lol:

There is also CORA .

Vetra .

The Dr Lexi Asari .

Drack the Krogan .
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am

AlexiaRevan wrote:Liam is said to be a Jerk ! lol

It's kinda depressing to find there's already a lot of negativity towards certain characters based on what little that we've seen so far (or haven't even seen yet - in some cases).

I don't see how Peebee is another Sera though. With what little I did see of her anyway.
I'm looking forward to meet all the characters and then I'll make up my mind about them.

Tup

Postby Tup » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:

It's kinda depressing to find there's already a lot of negativity towards certain characters based on what little that we've seen so far (or haven't even seen yet - in some cases).

I don't see how Peebee is another Sera though. With what little I did see of her anyway.
I'm looking forward to meet all the characters and then I'll make up my mind about them.

I'd like to know who's the normal person (no ADHD, no mental issues, average humans...). :geek:

AlexiaRevan

Postby AlexiaRevan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Ground_Squirrel wrote:

well peoples are saying that .

And I be honest in saying BW also...has no shame in copy paste from past games into new ones . So that doesnt help .

Aw come on !

well..yeah . I'm looking forward to snooping and talking to everyone lol :mrgreen:
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Return to “Mass Effect: Andromeda”