Name: Renée Regan Shepard
Background: Earthborn/Sole Survivor
D.O.B.: April 11 2154
Height: 5’10” (178 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
Father: Ryan Jonathan Shepard (born 2129, navy lieutenant, M.I.A. 2170)
Mother: Regan Catherine Shepard-Monaghan (born 2130, Physics Teacher, deceased 2156)
Uncle: Thomas David Starke (born 2127, cop)
Aunt: Caroline Elaine Starke-Monaghan (born 2132)
Romance ME/ME2/ME3: Liara
2129 - Ryan Shepard is born.
2130 - Regan Catherine Monaghan is born.
2146 - Ryan enlists in the navy.
2147 - Regan graduates from highshool and starts the Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.
program at the University of Victoria, BC.
2149 - Regan, while consulting for the Alliance, meets Ryan.
2152 - Regan gets her Ph.D. in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.
Regan and Ryan get married.
2154 - Renée is born.
2156 - Regan dies of an acute viral infection.
2157 - Renée’s godparents Thomas and Caroline are given legal custody of Renée.
2170 - Ryan goes MIA.
2172 - Renée is arrested for breaking and entering, destruction of property.
Recruited by the Alliance.
2177 - Akuze. Earns N7 designation afterwards.
2183 - Renée is assigned to the Normandy SR1 as Executive Officer.
- Feros: Saved all the colonists and retrieved the data for Gavin Hossle.
- Noveria: Assisted Gianna Parasini in her investigation to expose Administrator Anoleis’ corruption by convincing Lorik Qui’in to testify.
- Noveria: Released the rachnii queen.
- Bring Down The Sky: Saved the hostages, let Balak go.
- Virmire: Managed to reason with Wrex. Made the decision to save Ashley resulting in Kaidan getting K.I.A.
- Conrad Verner: Really had to do her best to keep being courteous to him.]
- Citadel: Saved the council and endorsed Anderson for the position of human Council representative.
- Dealings with the Council: Accepted Spectre reinstatement figuring she could make do with the resources.
- Tuchanka: Stopped Mordin from killing Maelon. Saved the genophage cure data.
- Project Overlord: Saved David Archer and had him sent to Grissom Academy.
- Kasumi: Let her keep the grey box.
- Samara’s loyalty mission: Helped her deal with Morinth.
- Migrant Fleet: Convinced the Admiralty Board to clear Tali from all charges against her.
- Heretic Station: Chose to rewrite the geth heretics.
- Collector Base: Destroyed it, since she has never trusted the Illusive Man.
- Suicide Mission Casualties: None.
- Diane Allers: Allowed her aboard the Normandy.
- Samara: Prevented her from committing suicide.
- Jack: Recommended her students to provide barrier support.
- Rachnii Queen: Once again saved her.
- Tuchanka: Cured the genophage. Mordin died.
- Citadel: Regained Ashley’s trust and shot Udina during the Cerberus coup. Accepted Ashley back on the Normandy.
- Rannoch: Rescued admiral Koris. Rallied the fleet to negotiate peace between the geth and the quarians.
- Earth: Took Ashley and Liara with her for the final run.
- Final TIM confrontation: The Illusive Man ended up killing himself.
- Final decision: Renée did what she set out to do and that was to destroy the reapers.
She could not find any solid excuses to choose the other options. Figuring that conflict would always be there even if she could control the reapers.
And she just could not make the decision for every being in the galaxy to be turned into some sort of hybrid. She didn't feel like she could trust the Catalyst either.