to me he鈥檚 definitely the most explosive person in the league [url=http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-vontaze

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
elaine95

to me he鈥檚 definitely the most explosive person in the league [url=http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-vontaze

Postby elaine95 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:44 pm

The Cincinnati Bengals are set to make a couple more additions to Zac Taylor’s coaching staff.According to Field Yates of ESPN.com http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-preston-brown-jersey , the Bengals are hiring James Casey as tight ends coach and Ben Martin as assistant offensive line coach.Casey has spent the last three years coaching at the University of Houston after finishing a seven-year career in the NFL. Casey played in 95 games for the Houston Texans, Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos, recording 72 catches for 842 yards and six touchdowns. He spent one year as an offensive assistant at Houston before taking over as tight ends coach at the school.Taylor and Martin spent time together on the coaching staff of the Miami Dolphins under Joe Philbin. Taylor was the quarterbacks coach on staff while Martin spent two years as an offensive assistant. He then spent two seasons at Division III Union College (N.Y.) before coaching offensive line at Division II Bryant College (R.I) last year. Martin had taken a job at Brown University before getting the chance to reunite with Taylor in Cincinnati. One of the biggest questions emerging in the aftermath of Sunday night’s 43-40 shootout between the Patriots and Chiefs is whether Tyreek Hill already is the best receiver in the game. On Wednesday, his quarterback addressed the debate sparked by a comment made on Monday’s PFT Live by Chris Simms.鈥淵eah, to me he鈥檚 definitely the most explosive person in the league Womens Vontaze Burfict Jersey ,” Mahomes said, via Pete Sweeney of ArrowheadPride.com. “The way he鈥檚 developed as a receiver over these last few years I know he鈥檚 going for that top spot. I know there鈥檚 a lot of great receivers in this league, but I鈥檓 glad I have Tyreek on my team for sure.鈥滱nd that’s really the ultimate standard. If you’re starting a team and picking any receiver in the NFL, who are you picking first? Hill has speed, acceleration Jordan Willis Jersey , leaping ability, catching ability. He also strikes more fear in a defense than any other wideout, which should be the top factor in picking one of the best receivers in the league.In fact, he’s arguably too good. That 75-yard game-tying catch and run on Sunday entailed a blistering route, a stop on a dime Womens Vincent Rey Jersey , a jump to catch the pass, and a second-phase blast-off that saw him in the end zone (with a face full of middle finger and beer) before anyone realized what was happened. The Chiefs arguably scored too fast, giving the Patriots more than enough time to get in position for the game-winning field goal.Mahomes doesn’t regret the quick-strike touchdown.鈥淚 don鈥檛 think so in that situation, especially when you鈥檙e down seven points,” Mahomes told reporters. “Touchdowns are hard to come by in the NFL Shawn Williams Jersey White , so if you can get in there you try to get in the end zone as fast as possible. We have trust in our defense that they can make plays to get a stop and get us the ball back. We had a third down and we were close to it, so you have to have the trust in the defense that they鈥檙e going to make the plays and we have that trust on this team.鈥漈hat trust ended up being misplaced on Sunday night. But there’s every reason to trust the offense, especially with Tyreek Hill a part of it.

Return to “After Life”