agine the average Bears fan sneaks in two sausages. One per pocket. I can’t brea

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
elaine95

agine the average Bears fan sneaks in two sausages. One per pocket. I can’t brea

Postby elaine95 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Here we are again. It’s Random Stats day. Today we’re going to talk about the Lions vs Bears history Austin Bryant Jersey 2019 , but here’s the catch: Just like last week with the Vikings, we’ve see all the stats you can imagine on this rivalry. So today is all about you and your questions. Let’s jump right into it.To the questions!!!This wasn’t easy to find, but I found it. Per the Chicago Tribune, the coldest Lions vs. Bears game in Soldier Field history took place the day after Christmas in 1993. The temperature that day was 13 degrees. That’s pretty damn cold. The Lions won this game 20-14. Brett Perriman caught six passes for 75 yards and a touchdown. Barry Sanders did not play. Some guy that frequently wears khakis and coaches a team I hate was the quarterback for the Bears that day. It’s good Austin Bryant Jersey Mens , Tristan. I feel like you’re Derek Fisher in this moment and you’ve just lobbed me a pass for a alley oop. The Lions do own the Bears. In the last five matchups, the Lions are 4-1 against the Bears. To go back even farther, the Lions are 9-1 against the Bears in the last 10 meetings. This streak might be in serious danger of ending this Sunday. Walter Payton and Barry Sanders never played against each other, but I can tell you how each player did against the rival team. Barry ran for 1 Womens Teez Tabor Jersey ,846 yards and 12 touchdowns against the Bears. Walter ran for 1,960 yards and 10 touchdowns against the Lions. Fun fact: When I was in boy scouts many years ago, the troop leader made a joke about Walter being my uncle. I then spent the next few weeks convincing my fellow scouts that he was, in fact http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey , my uncle. I proudly earned my lying badge that winter. There’s multiple things to go on here. Did the fan purchase the sausage at the game? Or is it more like that situation when we were kids and my dad had us stuff our pockets with candy before we went into the theater? I imagine the average Bears fan sneaks in two sausages. One per pocket. I can’t break it down per quarter, because those two sausages are more than likely gone before kick off. There is a third sausage in here too, because you have to get a sausage if you’re at the game. So this rounds it out to a solid three sausages per game (3.0 SPG, for short). Now I like this question. This should be fun. Here is the offense I would roll with.Quarterback: Matthew StaffordRunning back: Barry SandersWide Receiver: Calvin JohnsonWide Receiver: Herman MooreTight End: Mike DitkaLT: Orlando PaceLG: Lou CreekmurC: Frank GatskiRG: Kyle LongRT: Alan PageDE: Cliff AvrilDT: William PerryDT: Ndamukong SuhDE: Richard DentLB: Chris SpielmanLB: Brian UrlacherLB: Mike SingletaryCB: Darius SlayCB: Sid LuckmanS: Bennie BladesS: Glover QuinK: Jason HansonP: Brad Maynard Ziggy Ansah’s season is over. His tenure with the Lions may be over as well.The Lions put Ansah on season-ending injured reserve today. He becomes a free agent in March http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , and there’s a good chance he’ll move on after spending his first six seasons with the Lions, who chose him with the first overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft.This year Ansah made $17.143 million by playing on the franchise tender for defensive ends. Given that his injury-plagued season saw him appear in just seven games while nursing multiple shoulder injuries and record just four sacks, he won’t get that kind of money in 2019. A one-year deal for a smaller base salary with incentives and the opportunity to test free agency in 2020 might be the best he can do.Will that deal come with the Lions? It’s possible, but G.M. Bob Quinn wasn’t the one who drafted Ansah Eli Harold Jersey White , and Detroit looks like a team that’s going to significantly overhaul its roster this offseason.Also placed on injured reserve was tight end Michael Roberts, a 24-year-old who has nine catches for 100 yards and three touchdowns this season. Like Ansah, Roberts had a shoulder injury.

Return to “After Life”