replica MLB jerseys

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
linchao

replica MLB jerseys

Postby linchao » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:57 pm

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — When Luis Castillo walked the first two batters he faced cheap nba jerseys , he didn’t panic. Instead he just kept his focus.Castillo struck out a season-high 11 in six innings, Nick Senzel hit a two-run triple and the Cincinnati Reds beat the San Francisco Giants 7-0 on Friday night.“I think in the first inning I didn’t feel comfortable there, I think my consistency wasn’t there,” Castillo said through a translator. “I said ‘OK, I have to be the pitcher that I am.'”Yasiel Puig added a two-run single and Senzel got two hits.Castillo (4-1) allowed two hits and walked five. Last Sunday, facing the Giants in Cincinnati, the hard-throwing 26-year-old took a no-hitter into the sixth inning and was sitting on four-run lead, then gave up four runs in a game San Francisco won 6-5.Castillo’s ability to find his command the way he did was no ordinary occurrence for a young pitcher, Reds manager David Bell said.“They may find it, but to then pitch as well as he did, it is pretty rare,” Bell said. “Usually something’s a little bit off and it’s hard to make an adjustment in the middle of the game. I think just with his movement, it took him a couple of hitters to settle in cheap jerseys , but there’s some toughness there, mental toughness to make that adjustment on the fly like that.”Castillo combined with Zach Duke, Michael Lorenzen and Wandy Peralta on a four-hitter.The Reds led 1-0 in the second when they put two on with two outs for Senzel. He hit a deep drive off Dereck Rodriguez (3-5) and center fielder Steven Duggar crashed into the wall trying to make what would have been a great catch, but the ball popped out of his glove on impact.Senzel wound up with a triple and later scored on a double by Eugenio Suarez.Puig’s single came in a three-run ninth.Rodriguez lost his third straight start. Stephen Vogt had three hits and walk in his sixth game with the Giants and is batting .467 (7 for 15) with his new team.The Giants’ best threat came in the fifth, when Vogt doubled after Panik drew a two-out walk, but Castillo got Evan Longoria to hit a weak grounder to him off a slider on his first offering.“He’s got great stuff and throws hard,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said of Castillo. “He’s got a plus fastball and a plus change. We put pressure on him, got men on base but we couldn’t get the hit to keep it going.”TEAM TEALThe Stanley Cup made an appearance at Oracle Park, part of a Bay Area promotional tour in support of the San Jose Sharks, who advanced to the Western Conference finals. NHL “keeper of the Cup” Phil Pritchard flew the trophy to San Francisco from the NHL Hall of Fame in Toronto on Thursday night. The Cup was displayed in the Giants’ dugout during pregame and on the concourse adjacent to the San Francisco Bay. The Giants also used the Cup as a ball holder when they pitched batting practice.SPLASH HITSWith the Giants trailing 4-0 in the fourth inning, fans erupted in cheers when Warriors “Splash Brothers” Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson hit key 3-pointers down the stretch in Golden State’s 118-113 series-clinching Game 6 victory over the Houston Rockets in the Western Conference semifinals.TRAINER’S ROOMReds: OF Jesse Winker was back in the lineup after missing two games with tightness in his left quadriceps.Giants: CF Kevin Pillar was out of the lineup after starting 31 straight games. … C Buster Posey, who went on the concussion list on Thursday (retroactive to Wednesday), was scheduled to be evaluated by a doctor Friday night www.thecheapmlbjersey.com , Bochy said. … 1B Brandon Belt left the game in the top of the ninth, an inning after walking off the field awkwardly after trying to beat out an infield grounder. Bochy said he’ll undergo an MRI and probably miss the next game or two. … Pitching coach Curt Young missed Friday’s game to attend his daughter’s graduation from University of Arizona. He was replaced by Triple-A Sacramento pitching coach Steve Kline.UP NEXTReds: RHP Anthony DeSclafani (2-1, 3.65 ERA) is 2-0 with a 1.52 ERA over his last four starts.Giants: RHP Jeff Samardzija (2-1, 3.16) faced the Reds last Sunday and gave up home runs to Suarez, Jesse Winker and Derek Dietrich on three consecutive pitches in the first inning. MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — C.J. Cron’s second home run on a long day turned out to be the bigger one.Cron hit a three-run homer to break open the game in the fifth inning, and the Minnesota Twins beat the Detroit Tigers 8-3 on Saturday night to earn a split of a doubleheader.In the opener, Cron homered in the eighth inning to tie it at 3-all, but Detroit’s John Hicks went deep in the ninth to put the Tigers back on top, and Detroit won 5-3.Cron went 5-for-8 on the day. His homer in the opener was a towering drive to right-center field, while in the nightcap he hit a scorching line drive that just cleared the left-field fence.“Get a good pitch to hit, put a good swing on it, and whatever happens after that, I can’t control that replica MLB jerseys ,” Cron said. “It was nice to be able to find the seats.”Cron’s blast in the nightcap off rookie Gregory Soto put Minnesota up 7-3, giving Kohl Stewart a cushion. Stewart (1-1) allowed three runs in six innings to earn the third victory of his major league career.Marwin González also homered for the Twins in the second game, and Eddie Rosario had three hits and drove in a run.The Twins jumped on Soto (0-1), who made his major league debut after being called up from Double-A Erie as the Tigers’ 26th man. Soto was charged with seven runs on nine hits in four innings, departing after Cron’s homer.Lefty Nick Ramirez also made his big league debut Saturday for Detroit. He relieved Soto and allowed one run in four innings.“These kids get an opportunity like this and it’s a big moment, something you’ll never forget,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Those smiles when they came out of the ballgame, that means everything in the world.”Designated hitter Miguel Cabrera was tossed in the first inning of the nightcap after yelling to the home plate umpire from the dugout.EARLIER ACTIONIn the first game, Ronny Rodríguez hit a pair of solo homers for the Tigers before Hicks’ blast put them ahead for good.Cron homered off Joe Jimenez (2-1), but Hicks followed by connecting on the first pitch from Trevor Hildenberger (2-2).Shane Greene pitched a scoreless ninth to earn his AL-leading 14th save.Spencer Turnbull allowed two runs in 5 2/3 innings for Detroit. He departed after Jason Castro’s homer, which followed a successful challenge that backfired for Detroit. Castro took first base, appearing to be hit by a pitch from Turnbull. The Tigers challenged the call, and it was ruled the ball hit Castro’s bat. He returned to the batter’s box and launched his fifth homer of the season.Michael Pineda started the first game for Minnesota and allowed three runs in six-plus innings. He gave up both of Rodríguez’s homers and did not issue a walk for the second time in eight starts this season.“I’m happy because I tried to pitch a quality game MLB Jerseys Wholesale From China , and this was a quality game,” Pineda said. “But at the end of the day, I’m not happy because we lost.”Gardenhire was ejected from the first game for arguing balls and strikes.The doubleheader was scheduled to make up a game that was postponed on April 12 because of blizzard-like conditions. Rain fell briefly during the opener. It was enough to send fans scurrying for cover, but the game was not delayed.ROSTER MOVESMinnesota placed Martín Pérez on the paternity list and recalled Stewart from Triple-A Rochester. The Twins added RHP Tyler Duffey as the 26th man. Both Stewart and Duffey were sent back to Rochester after the doubleheader.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: Detroit reinstated LHP Blaine Hardy from the 10-day injured list. He had been on the IL since April 22 with a left forearm strain. To make room on the 25-man roster, the Tigers optioned RHP Eduardo Jiménez to Triple-A Toledo.Twins: González, who suffered a facial contusion Friday during a collision with Detroit first baseman Niko Goodrum, sat out the opener.UP NEXTTigers: LHP Daniel Norris (1-0, 3.47 ERA) will face the Twins for the second time this year when he starts Sunday’s series finale.Twins: LHP Pérez (5-0, 2.83) returns from the paternity list to start Sunday.

Return to “After Life”