Need to remember an old PC realtime strategy game.

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Williamhawk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need to remember an old PC realtime strategy game.

Postby Williamhawk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 am

Hi!
I'm really desperate to know the name of the game. It is an old PC strategic game. About 10 to 15 years ago. The only I remember about this game is the main objective is to convert the enemy's faith. It is a strategic game, but instead of using weapon to go to war, the game uses "faith" as the "weapon". So basically we produce a religious character as an army, such as Prophet, Missionary, etc. It is similar to other RTS games, we build houses, "barrack", etc. And when we convert the faith or the religion of the enemy, we won full Victory on the game. So thats all I can recall from the game. If anyone know the game title please reply. It gave an itch in my brain XD.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-d ... 3403806/#2

Return to “After Life”