Photography <3

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
LadyALy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photography <3

Postby LadyALy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 am

It was a Cruise - so I did see Ho-Chi-Minh City ( formerly sAIGON) and some of the coastal line.
I was also in Brunei, Singapur, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Pataya and it was amazing. Especially Brunei and the Orang Utans in Malaysia. We could watch on a Island. A habitat/ breeding station to get them safely grown and then get them back in the jungle.
The Visitors are in a small terrain behind fences and glass. It was hard to take pictures - but I got a few. They did watch as like we watch animals in a Zoo :D

Ground_Squirrel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:41 am

Awww too cute.
We visited Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, an Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre near Kuching.
It was pretty impressive to see them.

I had a feeling someone was spying on me in my room...

It's a Dusky Leaf Monkey aka Spectacled Langur.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:24 am

great Pic's

Just a flower :)

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:42 am

Pretty looking flower :)

I really love orchids btw. The Phalaenopsis kind is really easy to keep. At one point I had about 18 of them in my old apartment, but since my new place doesn't really have a proper windowsill in the living room I got rid of some and gave some away.
For a while I even had this Paphiopedilum, but sadly it didn't survive.

Edit Oct 14:
Also Happy Birthday, LadyAly :D
Hope you're having a great day.

Return to “After Life”