Photography <3

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
LadyALy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photography <3

Postby LadyALy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Beautiful Flowers @Tup and get well soon !!!

This is a Pic I am personally very proud of

London Tower Bridge at night

Ground_Squirrel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Really nice, LAdyAly :)

Tup

Postby Tup » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 am

@LadyALy Thanks, I'm feeling much better today. I think I can start living again tomorrow. :) Fever always annihilates me, even lowish fever.

I've never been to England myself - was it a nice trip? I think I'd probably rather visit Scotland first at least if I ever plan to visit the GB.

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:22 pm

It was only a 5 day visit of London - stressy, amusing and amazing.
I think its a more hectic town then NY - but it was worth it, though :)

Tup

Postby Tup » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Sadly the trip to the zoo didn't really go as planned, so I didn't get too many pics.
It's changed a lot too in 6 years time as they relocated the zoo from the centre of the city to the rim of the city centre.

Anyway, here's an old one from 6 years ago:

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:13 am

d'aww - how cute !

Here is one of the black Ravens in the London Tower Area

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Oh cool. I might have some pictures of the ravens too somewhere, but nowhere as close up as that one. That was back in era where you ran out of film too fast :lol:

Went for another bike ride on Wednesday and yesterday with my dad. Took these pics not too far from where I live:

LadyALy

Postby LadyALy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 am

this shot maybe not the best in Quality but it was taken through my Asia Trip in Vietnam. This cutie was running like hell up and down the street for fun :)

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:54 am

Cute indeed. Already training for the Olympics perhaps?

How was Vietnam?
I was supposed to go there in 2008, but the trip was cancelled because there weren't enough participants.
Instead we ended up going to Malaysia and Borneo.
Thankfully not a bad alternative.

Return to “After Life”