Seriously... what does BW have against people?

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ground_Squirrel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seriously... what does BW have against people?

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:04 pm

I kinda forgot the date to close down the forums was 2 days ago.
What I didn't realise was that the private messaging system is also no longer available. I managed to notify SaturnRing of the new forum a few weeks ago and he did say he'd join at some point.
I just hope he still has the link to the forum.

AlexiaRevan

Re: Seriously... what does BW have against people?

Postby AlexiaRevan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:10 pm

I know right ? they could at least leave that open . But then peoples would never leave :lol:

Let's hope ya friend saw the message before they got locked out .
♥♥♥Proud Sera Wifey♥♥♥ Proud Seranite The best Thread of all !
Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara Ѡ on the Bewbz side of the force Ѡ

Tup

Postby Tup » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Ground_Squirrel

Postby Ground_Squirrel » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:18 pm

*fingers crossed*

Return to “After Life”