Moniter won't turn on after installing new graphics card

An off topic lounge where you can talk about whatever.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MichaelMorin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Moniter won't turn on after installing new graphics card

Postby MichaelMorin » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:46 am

Hi,

So I bought a new graphics card(Geforce GTX 650Ti) and a new power supply(supernova NEX 650G). After I installed them both(note:this is my first time dealing with installing hardware) I tried turning on my computer and my moniter stayed blank and power save mode. The power supply is running fine, but for some reason my moniter won't turn on with new graphics card installed. I've seen some people say to try and uninstall all old graphics card stuff and install all the drivers for your new one. Should I try this? Or is there another solution?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2JfNfgA

Thanks

Return to “After Life”