Skyrim Special Edition

A forum to discuss The Elder Scrolls series of games from Arena to Skyrim to TESO.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JamieCOTC
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Skyrim Special Edition

Postby JamieCOTC » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Skyrim Special Edition will be released on October 28th, 2016 on XBox1, PS4 and PC. New textures, better graphics, 64 bit on PC, mods on consoles. Looks great!

And now the bad news ...

Note: Gopher knows the people who make SKSE and asked them about an ETA on the script for Skyrim SE.

Also, Beth.net won't allow nude mods (at least I don't think so, I could be wrong) so you won't see CBBE or UNP body replaces on consoles. You won't see CBBE on consoles anyway even though the author has a nevernude version. The reason is mod theft, which has become a real problem w/ Fallout 4 mods. People steal mods from Nexus or other sites an upload them to Beth.net w/out permission. There are a antitheft measures in place, but it requires the mod author to jump through a lot of hoops.

LadyALy

Re: Skyrim Special Edition

Postby LadyALy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:30 am

OH nice - maybe I will play it again, then.
I love Skyrim.

Return to “The Elder Scrolls”